I am a Postdoc at the Computer Vision Group headed by Prof. Michael Moeller at the University of Siegen since February 2021. Before that I was a PhD student of Prof. Daniel Cremers at TU Munich. I am funded through my KI-Starter grant ‘Robust Geometric Deep Learning’ from the Ministerium für Kultur und Wissenschaft NRW. I received my Computer Science Bachelor’s degree from the University of Bonn (in 2013) and my Computer Science Master’s degree with distinction from the Technical University Munich (in 2015). During my studies I spend one month (March 2017) at Technion under the supervision of Prof. Alex Bronstein and six months at Facebook Reality Labs under the supervision of Dr. Tony Tung. In 2019 I got a DAAD scholarship to spend two months at Sapienza Unversità di Roma with Prof. Emanuele Rodolà and did a three months internship at Toshiba Research Europe under the supervision of Dr. Roberto Mecca.
- 20.10.2022: I got an Outstanding Reviewer Award at ECCV 2022!
- 18.09.2022: Our paper ‘A Simple Strategy to Make Neural Networks Provably Invariant’ was accepted at ACCV 2022!
- 06.07.2022: Our paper ‘Intrinsic Neural Fields: Learning Functions on Manifolds’ was accepted at ECCV 2022!
- 28.04.2022: My research was featured in the local newspaper!
- 29.03.2022: I received funding through the KI-Starter initiative from the ministry of culture and science NRW!
- 13.11.2021: I got an Outstanding Reviewer Award at 3DV 2021!